Complaint Review: ScoreSense

4447 N. Central Expressway, Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas , Texas USA

ScoreSense Unauthorized Charges from Bank Account Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Starting last week, I received a couple of emails from ScoreSense to my email inbox and was curious to what this was.  I clicked into the email and it shows credit alerts from my credit report.  I found this bizarre as I had not signed up with ScoreSense and did not understand why I was receiving these emails.  I knew that I had to investigate as these services are typically not free and I was worried that I was recently opted into this service via my bank or credit card.  I went to sign in to this ScoreSense account and I had to recover my password because I had never signed into this account and found that they had my credit card information on file.

Following seeing this I pulled my bank record and it shows that I was charged 29.99 for this month.  I was like whoa, wait a second.  So I called SocreSense and it explained that this charge was unauthorized and I had never signed up for ScoreSense.  He proceeds to tell me that they had been taking 29.99 from my account since September of 2012 and it is now May 2013!!!  I was in complete shock and he was very apologetic, but at this point I couldnt believe that over 260 dollars had been taken out of my account without my authorization.

The rep tells me do you remember getting a credit report for $1, and if you did, there was a 7 day trial associated with this and you were supposed to cancel, etc etc.  First of all, I am pretty intelligent and If there was a trial associated wth this I would have never had pulled my report from them or I would have canceled righ away.  I also know that I never received any emails or correspondance from them in 9 months, only since last week.

Its completely a scam and they are taking advantage of people with this and I have read all over the internet of all of the victims and I think there needs to be an action class lawsuit files against ScoreSense.  So, they pull people in by offering them a credit report for $1 and then autmoatically enroll you in their monitoring servies without notifying you and then pretend like they did.  The rep said, it must of went to your Junk Email, and I said, no, because I always check my Junk Email and the emails I just got, went directly into my inbox.  So, explain that.

At this point,t he rep said he put in refund requests for the past 9 months, but what I have read all over the internet is that they dont ever refund the money, beyond the $1, which is rediculous because I authorized the $1, not $270.  Also, I found it quite interesting that they would refund my $1 but not my $270 right away.  I am going through my bank where the charges were taken out of and will be filing a claim of fraud of unauthorized charges on tis company.  I will pursue this over time until I do receive my money back, I will write reviews, notify the media, and do whatever it takes to make sure this does not continue to happen to other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-Unauthorized-Charges-from-Bank-Account-Dallas-Texas-1053265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.