Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Reported By: Janice — Martinsville Virginia
4447 North Central Expressway,Suite 110 PMB 406, D Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense Very Expensive Free Credit Scores Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I went online to check my credit card scores in April. I had to input my credit card info and pay $1.00. So I am reviewing my account last month and note a $29.95 charge went back another month and another such charge. So I called the number on the card -it is a company called ScoreSense.

I told the customer service rep that I never authorized these charges. He said it was plainly stated on the website that it was a seven day trial and after that the $29.95 charge would start each month. I notice they have several websites. I would have never agreed to such a charge and if I had seen such a notice, would never have proceeded. Anyhow, the person I called said that ScoreSense would send me an email to let me know if they would refund the money. I did recieve an email and they refunded the $1 !!! but are refusing to refund the other monies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-Very-Expensive-Free-Credit-Scores-Dallas-Texas-1058418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Janice,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.