Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Uruzmag — San Clemente California United States of America
ScoreSense
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas United States of America

ScoreSense http://www.scoresense.com/ Unauthorized Charges to Checking account Dallas , Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense Response

*UPDATE Employee: Scoresense truth

ScoreSense charged me $1 dollar to open an account with them. I checked my credit once and never logged in again. Very quietly and without an email, or a phone call, over 3 months, they took $29.95 out of my account 3 times. On the 3rd time, they overdrew my account and I got fined $35 dollars from the bank. I called them and put in a refund request. They said that they would email me back with a confirmation in 2-3 days; 2 weeks later, they finally sent an email that said that all 3 refund requests were declined. This company makes their money on the fact that people forget that they signed up for their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-httpwwwscoresensecom-Unauthorized-Charges-to-Checking-account-Dallas-Te-987240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

ScoreSense Response

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Uruzmag,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

Scoresense truth

AUTHOR: speakingtruth - (United States of America)

I have always heard that "I never knew it was a monthly fee" or " you didnt tell me that there was a fee" When you sign up for the services on the credit card area on the right hand sign its says that this is a membership that after 7 days you will be charged a monthly fee of 29.95. Second notice is sent to your email welcoming you for becoming a member that you have 7 days to cancel before it enrolls you into a membership. But common sense people that if its asking for a credit card that its not free and that there is a catch to it. There are ways to get your refund you just have to think. email me hotshawn24@yahoo.com... yeah alot of people want there money back and I wanna help were in a time of need...