shift

• Reported By: Tami — San Jose California
Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense - Failed to cancel Membership Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Scoresense did not cancel accounts as confirmed in December 2013 phone call. I December 2013, I called to cancel accounts for both my husband and myself. The women on the phone confirmed the account was cancelled and did offer a 30 day free membership but confirmed the account was cancelled and no further bill would be sent. I just received another automatic bill for both accounts. I called and spoke with Lawn who stated the accounts were not cancelled and he could put thru a request for a refund. I then spoke with Fred, Manager on Duty, who stated they only course of action was the refund request and I would hear in 1-2 business days if the request was approved. This reoccurring charge caused me to have insufficient funds in my bank account costing me an additional $35.00. I feel that this company scammed me and in fact the first person did not cancel the account and lied to me. The accounts have now been cancelled but I have to wait and see if the approve a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas/ScoreSense-Failed-to-cancel-Membership-Dallas-Texas-1122269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Tami,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.