Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: DeVries — Palm Desert California United States of America
ScoreSense
4447 North Central Expressway #110 PMB 406, Dallas, Texas United States of America

ScoreSense False and deceptive promotion PMB 406, Dallas, Texas

ScoreSense advertizes a free credit score service on the internet. They do not disclose any fees that will apply. After you sign up they charge $1 to your credit card. They indicate in a email message that you have 7 days to cancel membership but still do not disclose and monthly fees. I cancelled my membership within 24 hours however I was not given a cancellation number or was I offered one. I was charged $24.95 to my credit card 7-days later. I am told my my bank that somewhere in the terms and conditions in a hyperlink there is small print in a 4 page document. This company is a crook and nobody should do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/PMB-406-Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-False-and-deceptive-promotion-PMB-406-Dallas-Texas-949758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense