Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Vmartinez95 — Chino California
, Texas USA

ScoreSense The charged $29.95 to my account without my permission. They're a scam and I paid $1 to check my credit score and then 7 days later they charge my bank account. I call them and 2 days later they send me an email denying my request for a refund because it was past the 7 day trail. I never received an email prior to this or any "benefits" from their service. These people are thieves! Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I wanted to check my credit score becuase I was in the market for a car when one of the sites directed me to ScoreSense. I used my debit card for a one time charge of $1.00. Seven days later I'm being charged $29.95. I called to ask for a cancelation to a service I was unaware that I had ever signed up for and 2 days later they send me a email denying my request for a refund but did refund me my dollar back. This company is a bunch of scam artist's, taking money from hard working peole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Texas/ScoreSense-The-charged-2995-to-my-account-without-my-permission-Theyre-a-scam-and-I-p-1130155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

devoted