Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: John — Belfair Washington United States of America
ScoreSense

ScoreSense Another scam artist company at work using scare tactics to defruad honest people out of their money. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I have learned another lesson the hard way by being suck into giving out credit card information to a company that has no intention of providing accurate credit scores. After seeing the charge of $29.95 on top of the $1.00 charge on my credit card statement I contacted my credit card company to advise them of an unauthorized charge of $29.95.

Somewhat to my surprise I was informed be the representative that the aforementioned company has a long history of identical complaints from other customers. The credit card company rep. offered to call the company and be a go between in a conference call to see what could be done about a refund.

Once contact was made with ScoreSense it was difficult to understand the person and it was repeated that I was sent an email thanking me for signing up and if I did not cancel in 7 days I would be charged $29.95 a month until I do cancel.

I received no such email. But with no proof and the fact that i asked for a refund after the 7 days my request for a refund was denied.

For all you people that are either just curious or think you can change you credit score DO NOT accept this companies offer. They are giving wrong information for $30 a month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/internet/ScoreSense-Another-scam-artist-company-at-work-using-scare-tactics-to-defruad-honest-peop-1010956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi John,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns.  Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.