Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: shawngammons — stottville New York
Internet USA

ScoreSense CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AND MY WIFE CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION AFTER WE CANCELED THE MEMBERSHIP. Internet

*General Comment: lol.

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Score Sense charged my credit, and my wife's credit card after informing us that the membership was free. When you call their customer service number (800-972-7204), they inform you that they can't process refunds from the call center and attempt to direct you to a fax number in Dallas, TX (469-533-1973). You will get no where with that fax number, just so that you know.

They even tell you to email scoresence corporate office at [email protected]. Did I mention this is the customer care call center telling me to email customer care. I know brillant these people.

They also provide me a corporate address when I threaten to sue, which I AM GOING TO SUE. I want all 274 parties to joiin me in this suit. Anyway, the corporate address is 4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110, Dallas 75205. And from the makes of it, Google maps reveals the address to be vacant. Kudos you.

So, I am not only suiing scoresense, but Aurea, the customer care supervisor that provided me all this information. Her badge number is 1738 and Devin, his badge number is 2700. I believe they are not only deliberately providing false information but they are facilitating the scam.

Please, if you would like to join in a class action lawsuit against these criminals, contact me directly via my email at [email protected]. Presently, there are 274 rip-off reports, I am sure between false advertising, unauthorized use a credit card, and ill business practices, we will be able to get at least $2 million. Divided amongst all plantiffs, that should more than be adequate to teach them and companies like them a lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/internet/ScoreSense-CHARGED-MY-CREDIT-CARD-AND-MY-WIFE-CREDIT-CARD-WITHOUT-AUTHORIZATION-AFTER-WE-1049122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

#1 General Comment

lol.

AUTHOR: herpderpinson - ()

Offer Details

By submitting your secure order you will be immediately charged a $1 refundable processing fee, be eligible to receive your 3 free credit scores, and begin your trial membership in ScoreSense® credit monitoring. At the end of the 7-day trial period, your credit/debit card will be charged $29.95 on a monthly basis unless and until you call 1-800-972-7204 to cancel your membership in ScoreSense.

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.