Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Arliene — Malone New York United States of America
ScoreSense
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110, Dallas,TX Internet United States of America

ScoreSense Credit Monitoring, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

In late December, 2012, I signed up for a free trial for a credit report with Score Sense.  There was no email sent to me indicating the free trial involved a $1 fee plus a $29.95 charge if I did not cancel within a few days.  The charge of $29.95 and $1 appeared on my credit card for which I received no free credit report.  When this charge was disputed, it was not approved under the excuse the cancellation did not occur before it was charged to my credit card.  I contacted the company as soon as I received my credit card summary showing I was charged on December 29, 2012.  No benefit was derived from this $30.95 cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/internet/ScoreSense-Credit-Monitoring-Internet-1006720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Airlene,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns.  Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC