Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Dylan — fort lauderale Florida
Internet USA

ScoreSense Freecredit report 360 Fraudulent Company and sub-Companies-BEWARE Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I visited a website through an advertisement called Free Credit Report 360 for a 1.00.  I paid 1.oo to check my credit.  I was subsequently enrolled by another company into a credit monitoring program for $29.95 per month.  Five months later I am checking emails and discover an email from ScoreSense.  I am curious as to how they have my credit info and try to log on to the website but, for obvios reasons I do not have a password.  I use my email address and reset the password.  Sure enough they have all of my information and have been charging my credit card since March 2014.  The 1.00 fee was there and then immediately a 29.95 fee...Unfortunately I find out to late.  My mistake is not getting my credit statements to my home anymore or I surely would have caught this sooner!  I certainly never intended on registering for monthly monitoring but they are swift with the way it happens.  Beware beware!  Lesson learned and I hope someone is reading this and can be saved from fraudalent practices of seemingly innocent transactions!  Nothing is safe...assume it's a scam!  Go straight to the source when trying to monitor your own credit report and scores!!  These companies that are out there that request credit card info are ALL scamming us!!  They operate under many different names but I do know for sure that Freecreditreport360 is part of Scoresense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/internet/ScoreSense-Freecredit-report-360-Fraudulent-Company-and-sub-Companies-BEWARE-Dallas-Texas-1171168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.