amazing

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Pam — Fountain Hills Arizona United States of America
ScoreSense

ScoreSense Never got a report or the email they said that disclosed the future charge. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

This "credit" service is a scam. I did not get a report. I did not get notified of a future charge if I did not cancel the "free trial". If I had been made aware upfront about a trial period, I would have NEVER subscribed!

I called their 800 number and got some fast-talking "customer service" person...who said there had been an email alert sent to me about a change on my credit.  Never got it.  Got the same run-around that other people have gotten about it probably ended up in my spam folder.

It's all lies and a big fat scam.I'm calling my credit card company and filing a dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/internet/ScoreSense-Never-got-a-report-or-the-email-they-said-that-disclosed-the-future-charge-I-1003337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns.  Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.