efficient

• Reported By: Lynn — Coconut Creek Florida
Internet USA

ScoreSense Ripoff free score offer Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

This company took my money from my bank account without confirming my desire to be a part of their list.  I  called an hour after I received notification that the error was made and they have refused four times to refund my money.

They do not offer a "free" credit report as their advertisement indicates.  This is completely unacceptable and is basically stealing frompeople believing what they say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/internet/ScoreSense-Ripoff-free-score-offer-Internet-1061420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Lynn,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.