Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: samos — Oroville California United States of America
ScoreSense

ScoreSense TOTAL RIP OFF!! DO NOT USE THIS SITE, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!, Internet

I logged on to get a quick credit score, entered my info for the one dollar charge and got charged $29.95 twice on my bank statement without my permission! I called them, and they denied my refund stating I didn't call within their time frame. Time frame? Really?
I will never use this company again, I will tell everyone that will listen not to use them. This is how NOT to run a business. The CEO must be a complete idiot to allow these types of transactions. I hope they go out of business and I will do my best to help with that effort!

Amazing what people will do to steal money, these people are thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/internet/ScoreSense-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-SITE-THEY-WILL-RIP-YOU-OFF-Internet-959660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense