Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Sat, March 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Pascal D — New York New York United States of America
ScoreSense
4447 north central Expressway suite 110 PMB 406 Internet United States of America

ScoreSense scoresense.com Dear Customer, Please note that I am not satisfied with your decision to refund only 2 months as you have taken money out of my account for the past 15 months $450. This is outrageous Internet

*Author of original report: ScoreSense full refund

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*Consumer Comment: comment

Dear Customer care at scoresense.com,

Please note that I am not satisfied with your decision to refund only 2 months  as you have taken money out of my
account for the past 15 months  or $450. This is outrages coming from a company who is supposed to "protect identity theft and monitor credit fraud" I do not know who gave you that right. Your company never had authorisation nor had my Birth date or Social Security number as stated by your employee #810 Angel  on my past conversation with your customer service on February 28,2013 along with recordings of the conversation by Capital One Bank Fraud dept on the line  and myself who also
recoded the  entire conversation where it was confirmed you never had  personal information other than th regular name and address but you still went ahead into my credit card bank account and retrieved each end of the month $29.95 fraudulently.
Beside filing for fraud on your site at fraud@scoresense.com  I also filed on IC3.com a government reporting agency and  I will also go to the attorney general of my state in New York as well as the BBB to file a complaint and go viral on the Internet to make sure that the public is alerted of your practices, It is a shame that you can take advantage of citizen in this matter especially with the type of technology we have which could have prevented you to take money out of my credit card
account  ,you never had an authorization or an agreement, thus  without my knowledge since October 3 of 2011. In am indignated and will make sure the public knows about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/internet/ScoreSense-scoresensecom-Dear-Customer-Please-note-that-I-am-not-satisfied-with-your-1022441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

ScoreSense full refund

AUTHOR: Pascal D - (United States of America)

Dear ScoreSence customer service and readers of Ripoff

I am please to announce your decision to refund me totally and credit back my credit card account . I wish your services will be  more cautious in the future as to avoid or prevent this type of fraud and scam on the Internet.
Sincerely

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

Let me guess.. you signed up for the free trial and then forgot to cancel. Since you neglected to review your bank statement for 15 MONTHS you were charged for their service. Really? How did you manage to go 15 MONTHS without looking at your bank statement?  Had your reviewed it monthly you would have seen the charges right away and not lost so much money.

Sorry, but I think this one is on you.