Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Tue, May 28, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: terrybn — Downey California
Internet USA

ScoreSense they refused to refund my money after cancelling during free trial period Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I had signed up for the free trial services to check my credit report. I had 7 days of free services, on the last day of my trial period, I called to cancel my trial service and they refused to refund me my money and went ahead and charged my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/internet/ScoreSense-they-refused-to-refund-my-money-after-cancelling-during-free-trial-period-Inte-1054454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC