Complaint Review: ScoreSense.com

ScoreSense.com
4447 Mail Central East Suite 110PMB406 Dallas, Texas United States of America

ScoreSense.com Not Repoting Actual Repository Scores Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I had been trying to obtain an auto loan and wanted to monitor my scores.  However, for several months, I had been getting denied for auto loans by multiple finance companies.  After doing research and signing up with several companies that also monitor my credit scores, I found out that scoresense has inflated my score by over 110 points on "their" website.  My Transunion score was over 110 points lower with the National Transunion repository.  When I called scoresense and spent over 2 hours being bounced around between agents, I was finally told their deep dark secret.  Scoresense actually comes up with their very own score based on your tradelines.  They use their own algorithms to determine your score.  Their actual customer service agents were shocked when I told them that they don't report the actual national scores.  The fact that they were shocked further supports the fact that they are telling customers and potential customers that they are receiving the actual national repository scores.  The level of deceit is amazing!!!!! Do not use their service.  I have also seen where people are paying $29.95 a month for their service.  Scoresene's fees are all over the place.  I originally paid $19.95 a month until I called to cancel and then they gave me the service at $12.95 a month for their credit score, credit report and credit dispute service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSensecom/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSensecom-Not-Repoting-Actual-Repository-Scores-Dallas-Texas-996747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense