Complaint Review: ScoreSense.com

ScoreSense.com

ScoreSense.com Fraudulent, deceptive & unhonorable , Internet

*Author of original report: Fradulent, Deceptive, Unhonorable

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I was goimg to inquire about credit monitoring services, I completed the application but decided not to submit it. Since I didn't subscribe, I didn't think anymore about it. Several months later, I was running across my bank statement only to find that ScoreSense was withdrawing every month. When I contacted them, they agreed to discontinue the fictious acct but wouldn't confirm whether or not I would be reimbursed, they sent me an email stating that I failed to discontinue svcs before those months. Had I known about the supposed acct, I would've...it's not like they proivided any services in which would've notified me of the account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSensecom/internet/ScoreSensecom-Fraudulent-deceptive-unhonorable-Internet-990867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense.com

Fradulent, Deceptive, Unhonorable

AUTHOR: Disappointed - (United States of America)

Upon their request, I contacted their supposed Customer Care Center. Not only were they not helpful, they have no Corporate Official to speak with? Really no one in charge? A Buyer Beware needs to be placed on this website!!! How they were able to pull my information without me actually pressing the submit button is beyond me. A legitimate business would've notified their customers, information about them and what services they provide. A legitimate business wouldn't belittle themselves to steal information and deceptively withdraw funds for services they are not providing.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense