Complaint Review: ScoreSense.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Justice!!! — Manchaca Texas United States of America
ScoreSense.com

ScoreSense.com Free Credit Report which linked to this site. Offered my Credit Report for a Dollar thus tricked to give Credit Card info, expecting my Crediyt Report I get sent to a page asking for 29.99 I decline and find out they still charge my account, Internet

Went online to view a Free Credit Report it tells me to get started their would only be a 1 Dollar Charge thus tricking people to submit their private Bank Information by using a 1 Charge. The next thing after submitting my info I'm asked to pay a 29.99 Charge for Credit Monitoring . I disagree and decline further services but unknowingly I' also was getting charge 29.99 from my Account.

I repeatedly tried to decline but the site would not let me leave the page . I tried locating Customer Service and still no assistance or acceptance for declining this service. I did not know they were taking money from my account, I did not receive any confirmation by email or by mail. No Account numbers no benefit package NOTHING. But Scoresense.com still went ahead and stole money from my account.

This company baits you by first stating its a free report then asking for a 1$ payment to get started  and then ask for 29.99 is Internet Fraud and Falsely stating information o they can get your Credit Card/ Bank Information and Consumers need to be protected from this company who trick and bait you to use their service, and t need to be investigated!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSensecom/internet/ScoreSensecom-Free-Credit-Report-which-linked-to-this-site-Offered-my-Credit-Report-for-931587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense.com