Complaint Review: ScoreSense.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: DollarBoss — Redmond Washington United States of America
ScoreSense.com
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406, D Internet United States of America

ScoreSense.com OTL*ScoreSense.com What a surprise to find I'd been scammed. Internet

I don't know how they enrolled me in this scam. I would never have voluntarily enrolled in this service, I didn't need let alone need this BS service. I concur with all the other victims of this scam. I will definitely report this scam to our State Attorneys General's office.

Remember to review you credit card statements carefully.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSensecom/internet/ScoreSensecom-OTLScoreSensecom-What-a-surprise-to-find-Id-been-scammed-Internet-947755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense.com