Complaint Review: ScoreSense.com

Internet USA

ScoreSense.com They miss used my credit card Internet

*Consumer Comment: false info

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I do not remember if I ever gave this company my creditcard information but somehow they got a hold of my European Credit Card account. I was not following too closely on my statements with that particular card, and since my wife uses the same card to order home schooling materials form USA, I thought for months that the note on my statement was from home schooling material. But when in March 2014 there were nothing else but two deductions for 29.95 US dollars (toataling of 60 dollars) by "ScoreSense.Com" I asked my wife if she had ordered anything from United States that month?

The answer was no, and I immediately checked from Internet, what this company is. Ah! "Free credit score" company! I must have done a free credit score check last year while looking into getting a morgage on my Florida property or something, but how in the world they got my European Credit Card info, beats me!  I dont know how long they would have gone unnoticed, if they had not gotten greedy and deducted the monthly amount twice in one month. I ended up putting an internet block on that particular credit card. Beware of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 02:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSensecom/internet/ScoreSensecom-They-miss-used-my-credit-card-Internet-1140655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense.com

false info

AUTHOR: csouth - ()

Scoresense.com has its terms and conditions. You accept them. Also at the top of the page to sign up it says it will charge your card after the 7 day trial. Please dont be ignorant and read before you try something.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Eddie,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense