Complaint Review: ScoreSense.com

• Updated: Sun, August 12, 2012

• Reported By: Las Vegas Advocate — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
ScoreSense.com
4447 North Central Expressway,#110PMB, Internet United States of America

ScoreSense.com, a product of One Technologies LP Deceiving Trial Offer, Internet

Im keeping my fingers crossed that I do not get victimized by this company. Just like what everyone else has written, I too was deceived that for a $1 I can obtain my credit score. I should have followed my instinct not to do it, but I didnt. Despite the uneasy feelings I had giving this company my personal information, I became one of the target. I sought  information about this company after the fact and the results were NOT good. I immediately called ScoreSense to cancel my 7 days trial offer and the customer service representative named David was disputing my right to close the account. After several minutes of back and forth justification, David said fine, your account is now closed.

I then requested for a confirmation number and he insist that I wait for the email. I expressed to him that I felt better knowing what the confirmation number was. It took being on hold for 2 minutes to get a cancellation confirmation number. Immediately after, I called my credit card company and cautioned them of possible fraudulent charges from this company and hand-in-hand fax to ScoreSense regarding the cancellation. My point is if this company is authentic it should not feel like a root canal to cancel a trial offer. Theres a good reason why others took their time to write their complaints about this company and posted it. This company is not to be trusted.

Handy info:

Fax: 469.533.1973 (apparently their fax changes pretty often, I suggest calling the company and ask for their fax before letting them know what your call is about.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSensecom/internet/ScoreSensecom-a-product-of-One-Technologies-LP-Deceiving-Trial-Offer-Internet-926233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense.com