Complaint Review: Scoresence.com

Scoresence.com
Internet USA

Scoresence.com Old victim Internet,Texas

Scoresence Scam!

Scoresense offer credit check for $1.00, when I use them, they got my credit card number and my social security number.  And worse they hook up a membership on me and bill $29.95/mo without my notice.

I never know they sent a “Welcome letter” to me.  Recently I got a copy, Even in this letter, they had not mentioned the $29.95 fee to charge me monthly!

After a year, I look their web.  They even don’t mention the monthly charge of $29.95 for membership.

In Welcome Letter, they said they would screen my account for any suspected activity in timely basis.  But my account has been hit three times in 12 months, as their “member”, I have never been noticed anything.

They said they would watch my account to avoid “later charge”, in 12 month, my account been charged five times for different later fee, but they had never let me know anything!

In thirteen month, they had completely no communication with me, all they did is taking money!

I suggest investigate their business model.  How can they attach “membership” to people who only want one time credit check?

How can they charge people even don’t know them neither their business?

How can they charge people never using they service?

Do they ever do anything to benefit their “member” to justify their fee?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresencecom/internet/Scoresencecom-Old-victim-InternetTexas-1142626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresence.com