lying

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: Cindi — Soulsbyville California United States of America
Scoresence.com

Scoresence.com They used my expired credit card., after I got my new one activated. Have to wait for a refund to be approved or not... really..give me a break, Internet

I signed up for Scoresense.com in 2011 and have had automitic payments made since then from my credit card.  My credit card expired so I was sent a new one.  I activated the new on within 1st two weeks of august.  Which made my old one invalid.  I had not checked my email for awhile., when I did today., I had emails from my bank saying "autorization declined" beginning on the 27th of August until yesterday, Scoresense was being declined.

Before I could contact Scoresense today, I received a email say that "autorization accepted" to Scoresense.  When I contacted them., on the phone for over a hour..they said it did not matter that my new card had new expration date or different 3 number code on the back., all they needed was my account number on the card that my account with them was the same.

I told them that, they just did the same thing that a identy theift would do., be able to get into my account even if my credit card has expired.  I cancelled my acccount,but now have to wait for approval or disapproval for a refund.  Are you kidding me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresencecom/internet/Scoresencecom-They-used-my-expired-credit-card-after-I-got-my-new-one-activated-Have-935791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresence.com