Complaint Review: Scoresense AKA

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: private — Rifton New York
Scoresense AKA
4447 N Central Expy Ste 110 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Scoresense AKA One Technologies L. P. Charged me for a membership I did not approve nor want Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I signed up to pay $1 to get a "free" credit report. A week later I discovered a charge for $29.95. I called and customer service told me I had had a week in which to ask for a refund and as I was several days after that time that I may not get a refund and sure enough an email several days later confirmed I my request was denied.

This company survives on the mistakes of those who trust what the initial advertisement says on their website, that you may get a credit report for free ($1) . This company has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau, that's out of A+ through to F ratings, many of the complaints are for this very problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense-AKA/Dallas-Texas-75205-4246/Scoresense-AKA-One-Technologies-L-P-Charged-me-for-a-membership-I-did-not-approve-nor-w-1040091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense AKA

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense