Complaint Review: Scoresense

4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Select State/Province USA

Scoresense They took money off my debit card w/o authorization Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Scoresense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

This company offered a $1 sign up fee and 29.95 a month after unless you cancel within 7 days. I wanted to cancel within 7 days and but they offered $9.99 a month for one full year. I took that offer but the next month I was billed $29.95. Then I called back to cancel for good and they kept insisting that I was only charged the $9.99 and not the $29.95. I told them no thanks I want to cancel anyway. That was 6 month ago! Every month they keep withdrawling 29.95 off of my debit card. When I call to ask why they always say, "We have no record of you calling at all" Now I am going to have to cancel my debit card and get a new one. Grrr

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Select-StateProvince-75205/Scoresense-They-took-money-off-my-debit-card-wo-authorization-Dallas-Texas-1074576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

Scoresense

AUTHOR: kim - ()

I did contact you. 3 times and I've sent a letter.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Kim,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense