Alexander

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: netter — Lawton Oklahoma
Scoresense
4447 N Central Exp, st 110, PMB406 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Scoresense Ripped us offer for 3 months, both husband and myself. Asked for refund and we only used this service the day we enrolled and never again. Rejected total of $139.75 however refunded $1.00 to each of Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Another Victim

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*Consumer Comment: Another Victim

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Scoresense is misleading to consumers.  Enrollment was $1.00 each so we could get our credit score and reports.  We both downloaded this information day of enrollment and never used the service since that time. Talked to scoresense two times about this, April 3 and April 22, 2013.

This was explained to them and they could check their records and see this had been used only the first day for $1.00.  They said they would investigate and let me know.  Within less that 24 hours my request was denied.  They charged $29.95 each for my husband and myself for 3 months which I beleive is a total of $179.60.

the cust serv rep and the so called supervisor have no skills what so ever they should be dog walkers.  This experience was like watching a low budget film with never heard of actors and there's a reason for that.

I want my refund!!!  How do businesses get by with this poor business practice>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75201/Scoresense-Ripped-us-offer-for-3-months-both-husband-and-myself-Asked-for-refund-and-w-1045491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

Another Victim

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Thought it only fair to report that after calling again, I recieved a refund of 1 month. Compromise, something is better than nothing.

Thank you.

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours: Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST  We look forward to assisting you.

Another Victim

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

That is exactly what happened to me, I used the service one time during the introductory period, it is very difficult to cancel your membership with this company (by phone call only) and the person offers you every other possible service that they offer. It took me 15 minutes of no thank you please refund me my money (3 months for me as well).

When the sales person finally let me go the final response was we will investigate the matter and email you our decision.

Final decision: (24 hours later) I cut this directly from my e-mail

Thank you for contacting ScoreSense Customer Care. After careful review of your account, the following refund requests have been processed:

TransactionDate   Billed             Amount Refund Status
04/xx/2013           $29.95               Not Approved

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns.

Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.