swift

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: lsquire9112 — Columbiana Ohio
Scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP failed to cancel trial membership or refund fee of $29.95 Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I signed up for a one week free trial of their service, to view my credit score. I tried to call 6 days later to cancel, and had several "customer service" reps tell me they couldn't hear me on the line. I then called from a different phone and had the same result. My card was charged that day for $29.95.

I called again, got a rep who could hear me, and he sent a request for a refund after I explained my situation, but not before trying to keep my business, backing down to $5.95 per month. I received an email today that my request was denied for a refund of the $29.95 today. I spoke with someone there, who only tried to get further business from me. I would just like to make people aware of their practices to hopefully save someone else the trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-a-Product-of-One-Technologies-LP-failed-to-cancel-trial-membership-or-refund-1124563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense