Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Mari2007 — Helena Montana
Scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 101 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Scoresense Big Time Scam Dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*Author of original report: My Refund Notification

What a total scam this company is. I filed my complaint with the BBB and next it will be my states Attorney General.  They offer a chance to look at your credit score for a refundable $1.00 but in reality what you are doing is signing up for their lame services at the rate of $29.95 a month.

They also make sure not to charge your credit card until your "7 day free trial" is up.  My 7 day free trial ended at 1:54 pm on 4/5/13 and they made darn sure not to charge my card until after 1:54pm!!  This way they can say I was to late by hours and they cannot refund the $29.95 for services, which I never wanted and never used.

Shame on you ScoreScamSense for setting up such a deceptive way to get people to try your services. Why not make it CLEAR what we were getting for our "refundable dollar" instead of hiding it?? Reputable companies do not need to lure people in like you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresense-Big-Time-Scam-Dallas-Texas-1042120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

My Refund Notification

AUTHOR: Mari2007 - ()

After filing a formal complaint with the BBB and a formal report of fraud with my card provider, I was notified today that my refund of $29.95 is now approved.  I'll be checking my card to make sure they do the right thing.