Complaint Review: Scoresense

Scoresense
Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense They will steal your money Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Right off the bat why do you think they don't give you an option just to pay one time? If it is offered they sure make it hard to find.  They automatically bill your account every month even if you only want to pay one time to check you credit one time. So that's what I did. I payed the 29.99 one time checked my credit called and cancelled right away. Sure enough the next month they billed my account again. They will claim you never cancelled with them. It should be illegal to do business they way they do. It should be offered right when you pay if you want them to continue to take money out of your account. No other business operates like this. If I buy a shirt online they don't continue to take money out of my account every month. I know I will probably not get a refund I just want to warn other people not to use their website. Their hope if that you will not notice or check your bank statements so they can continue to take 29.99 out of your account every month even if you only wanted to check your credit one time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Texas/Scoresense-They-will-steal-your-money-Dallas-Texas-1143681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Chris,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST.

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense