Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Ashland Oregon
Scoresense
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Scoresense Planning advance protection from ripoff after canceling registration Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I subscribed to a trial membership for $1.00 to obtain my credit scores.

I admit a red flag went up when the detailed questions included my SS number and my mother's maiden name!

Alas, I ignored my gut!

I received a membership # vis email and an outline of what was included in the membership.  I suspected it was more than $1 worth.

I canceled my membership by phone but the Scoresense person kept talking, and talking and...I finally told him I had to end the session and hung up.

Another red flag!

I received via email confirmation (and confirmation number) that my membership had been canceled.  No mention of $! refund, but who cares.

How can I prevent any charges to my Visa account, either now or in the future.  After reading thru the complaints I realize my gut was right on, as usual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/Scoresense-Planning-advance-protection-from-ripoff-after-canceling-registration-Internet-1128889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense