Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: dena —
Scoresense
, Texas USA

Scoresense non-refund, ripoff, scam, rude Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I created an account on scoresense to check my credit reports. They charge $1 for the first 7 days, and then 29.95 if you wat to continue the services. I logged in, pulled my credit reports, and then was done.

I called them 2 days later (well within the 7 day window) to cancel my account and was told it was canceled. However, they charged me the $29.95 for 2 months, and when I called them they say they have no record of the cancellation, and therefore refuse to credit me back the money. SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Texas/Scoresense-non-refund-ripoff-scam-rude-Texas-1133911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense