rank

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Genna Harris — Spring Texas United States of America
Scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway, Ste 110 PMB 406, Da Internet United States of America

Scoresense 4447 North Central Expressway Failed to refund $29.95 , Internet

*Author of original report: Refund of $29.95 honored

*UPDATE Employee: Score Sense

I noticed a $29.95 debit on my online checking account Saturday night.  Customer Service was already closed.  Contacted the vendor on Tuesday asking to cancel the account and please refund the $29.95.  They said they would contact me in 3-5 days.  Called today over a week later because I had not been contacted by Scoresense. The Customer Service rep said my refund had been denied b/c I head 7 days to cancel the trial. Scoresense advertised a completely free view of my credit reports.  I could not access my credit reports without providing a credit/debit card.  I viewed the credit report website twice because one of the reports was unavailable the first time to view.  The company is hoping that the customer will forget to cancel to they can get the first month windfall.  One charge of $29.95 isn't a windfall; however, when many customers fall to the tactic the accumulated revenue is a windfall and gained in a deceitful manner.  I contacted the company as soon as I could Saturday & finally Tuesday the cancellation materialized.  Unfortunately, they refused to refund my money...a rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-4447-North-Central-Expressway-Failed-to-refund-2995-Internet-1017621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

Refund of $29.95 honored

AUTHOR: Genna Harris - (United States of America)

I tried to update this complaint last week, but it seems the update wasn't saved.  Scoresense has since refunded the $29.95.  Thank you.

Genna Harris

Score Sense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense