Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: vgraves — indianapolis Indiana
Scoresense

Scoresense BEWARE -this company will steal your money. You don't even know what they've done until it's too late. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I, like many others I see on this report, requested my "free" credit reports and when the company requested a $1. fee, I supplied my credit card.  I couldn't believe it when on my next credit card statement, Scoresense had billed me 29.95 and this was the 2nd month!  I thought it was surely a mistake but when I called them they said I agreed to a membership.  "It was in the fine print" the person at Scoresense told me.  I applied for a refund and they refunded the $1. fee but not the $59.90 I had been charged.  This type of scam should be illegal but I guess they get away with it by putting it in the terms and agreement (fine print).  How did my free credit report request get to them in the first place?  Did Scoresense redirect my inquiry to their site?  Is Freecreditreport.com in league with Scoresense?  Amazon.com does their web connection.  Do they have any connection to Scoresense?  Whatever they are doing should be stopped!  It is totally unethical.  I had to change my credit card number to stop the billing.  I believe someone will find a way to bring these people to their knees! If justice were truly served, Scoresense would be shut down immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-BEWARE-this-company-will-steal-your-money-You-dont-even-know-what-theyve-1036649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense