assumption

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Cheryl — Florissant Colorado
Scoresense
Internet USA

Scoresense I went into my checking account today and discovered a charge to my debit card for $29.95 from otl*scoresense.com and spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what it was for. Upon further investigation I discovered that the $29.95 has been deducted once a month for 3 months. I have never received an email or credit report in that time frame and am embarassed to say I had not balanced my checkiing account during that time. Now I'm going to try to get at least some of my money back, but from reading other comments, the prospect is not a good one. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I went into my checking account this morning and discovered a charge on my debit card for $29.95 from otl*scoresense.com and it took me 20 minutes to figure out what this was for.  I also discovered that I had been charged the $29.95 for the last 3 months plus a $1.00 charge a few days prior to the first charge.

I have never received a credit report or an email from Scoresense so I can only assume that this is a scam and they have hacked my debit card info somehow.  After reading several complaints here and on a couple other sites this seems to be a pattern with them.

Now I will attempt to retreive the funds they absconded with and file reports here, with the BBB, Federal Trade Commission and with the state attorney general.  Maybe this will help others that have found themselves in this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-I-went-into-my-checking-account-today-and-discovered-a-charge-to-my-debit-card-1168417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Cheryl,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense