pause

• Reported By: amber — Sheboygan Wisconsin
Scoresense
Internet USA

Scoresense Made me pay for a service they didn't provide. Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: I tried....

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Upon cancellation of services I was "offered" a free 2 week extension to my account.  I had declined this offer and told them I just wanted the services cancelled.  When I saw my debit card was still billed for the next month, I called back and asked a representative why when I had cancelled the services.  I was told due to canceling the service a few hours after the "deadline" I was charged for the full next month.  I had then told her I was never told I was going to have to pay for the full next month, but I was offered 2 free weeks beyond the day I wanted to cancel.  Why would you offer someone 2 free weeks when your billing them for the next month anyways?  You would think they would have to provide that service for the next month anyways?!?!  RIP-OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-Made-me-pay-for-a-service-they-didnt-provide-Dallas-Texas-1143523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

I tried....

AUTHOR: amber - ()

I again called a representive, upon your request, his name was Charlie.  I was told he put in another request for the refund.  I made him aware of my complaint I reported with this site and a complaint I also filed with the Better Business Bureau.  Please don't ask me to call a representative to "work on this issue" if they're just going to tell me the same thing.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Amber,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense