Complaint Review: Scoresense

Scoresense
Internet USA

Scoresense Scam, scam, scam all the way Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I can't believe how easy it is for this to happen. 15 MONTHS OF CHARGES = $449.15. Just like amaury in Miami Beach, my wife bought a car last year, checked our credit score and somehow we end up being subscribed to a "credit reporting service". I just noticed a charge on my checking account did a search and found 15 deductions. I understand that I need to take a closer look at my statements but in all that time I never got one email saying that my account hadn't been accessed in over a year. Yes, they pointed out there were 13 messages on my account on their website - how the hell do I see those messages if I don't even know that I have an account to access!

The lady on the phone was very nice and sounded sympathetic but she said all she could do was file yet another refund request- no supervisor to talk to, no coroprate phone number, no email - only a mailing address. When I put "scoresense" into Google the 4th most popular hit was "Scoresense Scam". That gave me an indication how widespread this scam is. I was astounded to see 340 reports on this one company.

Anyone know how you start a class-action lawsuit?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-Scam-scam-scam-all-the-way-Internet-1150300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense