Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: DunJam — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Scoresense
ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP Internet United States of America

Scoresense ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP ScoreSense is an internet scam that charges $1 to process a free credit report and then rips off 29.95 without authorization. Internet

I clicked on an internet ad from a company calling itself ScoreSense, which offered free credit scores from the three credit monitoring agencies. ScoreSense required that I pay $1 to process the free credit scores that they were providing. I used a credit card to authorize the $1 and within one week the ScoreSense scammers had stolen $29.95 from my credit card for a subscription that I did not ask for and did not authorize. This is a blatant internet scam by crooks in Dallas who get your credit card information ostensibly to pay the $1 after which they steal $29.95 from your credit card for their bogus services that you never requested. This is a scam from people who get your credit card information and then steal money from your credit card. I immediately called them and accused them of stealing and they claimed that they had cancelled my subscription and that one of the crooks in their office will decide whether I warrant a refund. I plan to stay in close contact with them until I get back the money they stole from my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-ScoreSense-a-Product-of-One-Technologies-LP-ScoreSense-is-an-internet-scam-th-902479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense