Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Saleh — Springfield Virginia United States of America
Scoresense

Scoresense Scoresense are building their wealth on our backs without our knowledge Internet

This company withdrew money from my account without my knowledge and my consent, I did not sign up for their services and they claim they got it all through one of the credit reporting companies when I was checking my "FREE" annual credit report.  When I called them they listed a long list of "services" they offer and thought it wasn't a  good idea to cancel, but I never asked for their services. This is like stealing from a person so you protect him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-Scoresense-are-building-their-wealth-on-our-backs-without-our-knowledge-Intern-962200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense