Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: lovemycash — fresno California
Scoresense
Internet USA

Scoresense Scoresense are ripoff they have told me that the when i cancel that it was over the seven day. I call the coustomer service all they told me that i have gone over the seven day trial but they don't tell u that the first day starts when you first sign up Internet

*Consumer Comment: scam and bunch of ,,,,

*Consumer Comment: bunch of liars

*Author of original report: lovemycash

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Scoresense are ripoffs i canceled my seven day trial they said i cancel after the seven day. they sure don't tell u that it start when u first start up. They also told me that they sent me a welcoming email that i never got. this company need to be stop because they are big ripoffs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-Scoresense-are-ripoff-they-have-told-me-that-the-when-i-cancel-that-it-was-ove-1137894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

scam and bunch of ,,,,

AUTHOR: ari hernz - ()

they are totally scam. They hang up on you, They don't give you a refund, and have excuses for everything. Bunch of Liars

bunch of liars

AUTHOR: ari hernz - ()

MY wife and I entered in the trial for $1.00. we called five days after and they hanged up twice when I told them that we didn't want anything with them. Their credit report sheet is not clear and its a total scam., Then my wife called the 6th day and she was told that they will cancel and to wait for 5 business day. Two days after, I received an email stating that it was denied. I called again and they said that it was too late. I am calling the bank today to report this as a non-authorized transaction because I did not authorized it, I called before the 7 day trial. They are so unprofessional and liars, YEs I said,, return my $29.95 times 2 and that's it. I am going to report them in the business bureau too and in Facebook, twiter, linked ,,,, etc, etc, etc. Bunch of crappy people there.

lovemycash

AUTHOR: lovemycash - ()

I have  already contacted your coustomer serves and they told me that they could do anything about it . All I want is for u to refund my $29.95 and also let people no that the first day that u except the seven day trial is when it starts

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense