Complaint Review: Scoresense

Scoresense
Internet USA

Scoresense Take your money  Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Ripoff they take your money.  I had the trial until 7/3/13 8:11pm.  If you cancel before the your account will not be charged.  Called on 7/3/13 before they closed and was on hold for 20min with no responce.  Tryed to call the next day and they are closed for the holiday.  Called back on 7/5/13 to cancel.  In the mean time they had already got the money from my account.  When I canceled i requested the refund of 29.95 they advise they have to submit a request.  When I called 7/8/13 to ask why the refund was denied she stated i did not cancel in time.  I told her that I tried and was unable to get a customer service rep. she informed my that well we was here to take calls.  Not very happy with service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-Take-your-moneynbsp-Internet-1065376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense