Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Reported By: Jenny — California
Scoresense
Internet USA

Scoresense lost more than $500! Dallas, Texas Internet

*Consumer Comment: They ARE a rip off!

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*Author of original report: Sounds like you are from this company

*Consumer Comment: They owe you nothing

I had an awful experience with ScoreSense. I need a credit card report last year and searched the website, and this company pops on my screen from nowhere. Being trapped by the words "free", I used this website. I don't remember there was a monthly fee of $29.99 at the time when I use it. And that was February 2013. I usually don't pay enough attention to my credit card report, and last week I was so shocked to find out that I was charged $29.99 monthly fee for 17 months! I called this company immediately, and after the second call, I received an email telling me that I could only get refund $1.00 out of $500! Then after the 4th call, I was only able to get $29.95 refund. Then I begin to search for this company, and find out that there is so many complaints about this company, and all these complaints are truth! This company is a real scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-lost-more-than-500-Dallas-Texas-Internet-1154647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

They ARE a rip off!

AUTHOR: Rivers - ()

My husband called them several months ago to "cancel" the service and THEY are still taking $29.95 out of our bank account! What part of STOP don't they inderstand?

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Jenny,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

Sounds like you are from this company

AUTHOR: Jenny - ()

Are you from scoresense? Sounds like it.

They owe you nothing

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You are responsible for your credit card statements! Just like your bank statements, electric bills, water bills etc etc.  IF you read your statements every month then you could have saved yourself alot of money.