Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Reported By: Huw — Paso Robles California United States of America
Scoresense

Scoresense ripped off my creditcard , Internet

*Author of original report: Rebuttal to Scoresense

*Consumer Comment: Yes you did..

I contacted Scoresense once to get a "free" credit report, and did not realize that I had to cancel my 'membership' or I would be charged a monthly fee by default. They charged me $29.95 a month for a service that I did not want or did not use to the tune of approx $240 before I realized what was going on. They refused to refund anything but the last month charge. No notice was received by me of these charges, and the whole thing was done by default and not by a written consent from me. This whole thing is a big scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/internet/Scoresense-ripped-off-my-creditcard-Internet-1002813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

Rebuttal to Scoresense

AUTHOR: Huw Morris - (United States of America)

You must know from your own records that I did not use your website at all apart from the very first time, which was a so called 'free' report. You're charging me for something that I never used. I think that's called a rip-off.

Yes you did..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

When you signed up for this site you checked a box that states you have "Read and Agree" to the terms...those terms include the monthly charge if you do not call and cancel.

But why would anyone expect a person who doesn't even look at their credit card statements for almost a year to actually pay attention to the terms of sites that they freely enter their credit card information into.