Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: kathy — newton New Jersey
Scoresense
Nationwide USA

Scoresense Scoresense ignored my requests for a refund after taking money i did not approve out of my account Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

In early July I noticed a charge on my checking account for 29.95 taken out that morning. I immediatey called them and said i did not want there services and wanted the money returned as I had never approved an ongoing membership, only a 1 dollar transaction about six weeks before. After about twenty minutes of them trying to convince me to buy MORE of their services and me refusing, a representative told me my request would be submitted and the money should be returned to my account within one to two business days. TWO AND A HALF WEEKS LATER I called again, as the money was not returned and was told the request had somehow never been submitted and they would do it promptly and the money would be returned to my account in one to two business days. TODAY, over two weeks later, I called again and was told that an email was sent to me on July 23 (it was not) denying my refund. I asked to spek to a manager and was put on hold for ten minutes and then the call disconnected. I am furious. This company is a total fraud that will steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/nationwide/Scoresense-Scoresense-ignored-my-requests-for-a-refund-after-taking-money-i-did-not-appro-1168157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Katy,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense