Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Eduardo — West Melbourne Florida USA
Scoresense.com
4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110,PMB, Dala Dallas, Texas United States of America

Scoresense.com Deceiving ways to charge debit card if "SERVICES" are no cancelled by certain alloted time. Two months at $29.95! Dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense Response

A few months ago I requested my "FREE" credit report as in any year you can get free.Scoresense have been charging my debit card $29.95 since September 2012. Checking my bank statement due a mistake in such, I discovered the charges and imediately called the company and reported the fraudulent charges. They refunded me the total of $29.95 for the month of November. After a number of calls and emails they failed to refund me the remaining $29.95 for September and $29.95 for October. The last rep I talked to said that the charges if you do not cancel are in BOLD LETTERS, well, I wanted my free credit report, nothing else. My mistake was to give these motherf**kers my debit card number, duhhh!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresensecom-Deceiving-ways-to-charge-debit-card-if-SERVICES-are-no-cancelled-by-cert-985159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com

ScoreSense Response

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Eduardo,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you further.

ScoreSense