Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — Westminster Colorado
Scoresense.com
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406, D Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense.com ScoresenseOTL*ScoresenseOne Technologies LP Entered information to receive credit report for $1.00 then called and canceled. Saw charge the next month. Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Satisfactory resolution

*UPDATE Employee: Score Sense

On 6-8-13 I entered information to receive a credit report for $1.00 then promply canceled the service and wrote the confirmation number on a piece of paper, that I cannot find.

Giving the benifit of dought, I assumed that this was a reputable company and missed the initial charge to my bank account in June.

On the one month annaversery another charge appeared on my bank account and I again called the company to get reimbursed .

The company then did refund the initial $1.00 but kept the two fradulent charges of $29.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresensecom-ScoresenseOTLScoresenseOne-Technologies-LP-Entered-information-to-receive-1066483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com

Satisfactory resolution

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

I called again and spoke with a representative in Customer Care, Erica and explained my situation to her and she promply refunded the two charges of $29.95 that were in question.  This has altered my perception of the company and I feel that they did act in a professional reputable manner.

Score Sense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Richard,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense