Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Roger — Bartlesville Oklahoma
Scoresense.com
4447 North Central Expressway Su110 Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense.com Charged me 29.95 per month for a credit monitoring service after offering me some credit scores for $1. Don't know how they got to my credit card Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I THINK A FREE CREDIT REPORT OR REPORTS WERE OFFERED. I DID NOT NOTICE IT UNTIL PREPARING 2013 INC TAX THIS YEAR BUT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CHARGING ME $29.95 A MONTH FOR THE LAST 12 MONTHS (SOME MONTHS TWICE) 9ON MY CREDIT CARD) FOR SOME KIND OF CREDIT SCORE MONITORING SERVICE. I KNOW I DID NOT ORDER THIS SERVICE AND I AM SURE I DID NOT GIVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD # OR AUTHORIZATION TO CHARGE ME ANYTHING. AS FAR AS I KNOW I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING FOR THE SERVICE IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS. I DID CANCEL THE SERVICE A FEW DAYS AGO AND ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK. THEY GAVE ME CREDIT FOR ONE MONTH AND DISAPPROVED ALL THE OTHER MONTHS. I DID CALL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO DISPUTE THESE CHARGES BUT THEY SAID THEY COULD ONLY GO BACK 4 MONTHS. IT LOOKS LIKE I AM OUT SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR THIS SCAM UNLESS SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Dallas-Texas/Scoresensecom-Charged-me-2995-per-month-for-a-credit-monitoring-service-after-offering-1138767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Roger,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense