Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jan — Acushnet Massachusetts
Scoresense.com
Internet, Texas United States of America

Scoresense.com OTL Scoresense.com charged my credit card for 30.95 after I opted for the FREE service. Internet, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I got this free credit report in my email service.  Free credit report, I used it and then recieved a charge of $1.00 Iinital for free lookup, then $29.95 seven days after the initial.  I called and asked why, I was told that there was a seven day free service which I never saw because I would not have even used the service. I spoke with Alex who I could not understand.  He cancelled the membership for me.  I asked what he was going to do about the bill and he said "you ordered it now you pay for it".

So what I thought was free was not, and I did Not even get a rebate for the days in the month that I would not be able to use it because he already cancelled it.  He was rude and it was just tuff luck for me.  How many people have they charged a full month for and don't deliver what the charge was for?  I am a little ticked off with how these people use the internet to their advantage, to not fully inform you, but take it upon themselves to charge your credit card without your permission.

The internet is a place of credit card fraud for services that they don't render.  What are the safegards for the consumer.  Why aren't they made to BOLD face put the rates and stipulations out to you in a plain everyone can understand format.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Internet-Texas-/Scoresensecom-OTL-Scoresensecom-charged-my-credit-card-for-3095-after-I-opted-for-the-F-1042545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Jan,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense