Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

• Reported By: Sabrina — Los Alamitos California
Scoresense.com
, Select State/Province USA

Scoresense.com Ironic Credit Check Scam

Most people who want to know their credit score, are looking to improve their score....

So when you read $1 refundable to veiw your score for 7 days, you think "Huh good deal", then 2 months later you realize it has cost you $61.00 (you never knew you were paying) and now your account has been over drawn, you missed an auto payment and you have paid $80.00 in extra fees, $61.00 you never agreed to, and you wonder what the hell just happend....

I am so sick of companies being aloud to scam people in this country... It's like every time you try to do good and get yourself situated a company is allowed to take advantage of the "Small print".  Here is an idea why don't you just get my permission to take my money like everyone else does...

I personally consider this theft, it's no different then someone stealing the $61.00 out of my purse on the side of the street.

Of course they give you a number to call and you get to wait two days thinking,"Hey this could be a simple misunderstanding and I am going to get my money back." Naturally after the 2 days you see they generously are willing to refund you the inital $1.00, which makes me wonder if they aren't shady... then why did it take 2 months and me calling to even get that damn dollar back?

I am willing to join any class action suit that is brought against this company. I am not in it to get my $60.00 back, I am in it to set precident that business should be conducted fairly! That sites like these need to start being held accountable. If there are any Lawyers or other victims out there that are willing to stand up to this in-justice count me in!

Thanks,

#whathappedtoamerianvalues?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Select-StateProvince/Scoresensecom-Ironic-Credit-Check-Scam-1076496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com