Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: FedupMachelle — Atlanta Georgia United States of America

Scoresense.com This company claimed I signed up for credit protection. What have they protected? They are a bunch of crooks. I am going to hound them until they get tired. Beware of this company, please. Internet

I noticed a 29.95 charges on my credit card that I did not authorize, this company should be shut down for scamming people. I called them and the lady said I checked some box. She even had my SS, something I never give out. NEVER!  So beware, apparently they can tap into your private records to make their point. I am so upset. I am so glad my credit providers is going to credit back the charges, but, I am not stopping here until they pay the credit card company back every dime. They have screwed with the wrong person. I am going to make their lives a living hell. They will know my name. I am sick of people taken hard working people money. This needs to stop. I am going to write a letter to congress, we need to put them out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/internet/Scoresensecom-This-company-claimed-I-signed-up-for-credit-protection-What-have-they-pr-956433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com