Complaint Review: Scot Moran

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jeff — Peoria Arizona United States of America
Scot Moran

Scot Moran If you know Scot Moran I would run away, 180 degrees in the opposite direction ASAP Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Once again, anonymous hints at impropriety.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Do your homework and background check

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: No Laughing Matter!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scot you are a joke

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: More Libel!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: More Libel.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOU

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: FALSE ALLEGATIONS: Legal complaint to follow!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scot Moran: The Best Real Estate Agent!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal to Allegations

If you know Scot, if you're about to do business with him, if your thinking about attending a seminar with him and especially if you are about to give him money....I would run away, 180 degrees in the opposite direction...ASAP. I used to be Scot's Designated Real Estate Broker in Phoenix Az. I am not going to go into detail regarding the crimes he committed...not here. If you would like to contact me my Phone number is 623-340-5333. I received a phone call early in my relationship with Scot, warning me about his behavior. I ignored that phone call and to this day I regret it. This is your wake up call...don't ignore it.

And Scot...when you read this...you know what you need to do. You said you used to be a Marine. I thought HONOR was a big part of being a Marine. You blocked me on Facebook but I can still send messages to anybody who likes your posts. I am not going to let anyone else get hurt and I'm not going away until you fix this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scot-Moran/internet/Scot-Moran-If-you-know-Scot-Moran-I-would-run-away-180-degrees-in-the-opposite-direction-904577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scot Moran

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Once again, anonymous hints at impropriety.

AUTHOR: scotmoran - ()

FYI: Every state in which I hold licenses conducts a much more thorough background check than an internet search with anonymous accusations. It's interesting that you don't leave your name so that you may be held accountable for your statements. What kind of "work"? Was there a contract? Surely if I perfomed any "work" for you there would be a contract that outlined the "work" and if it was not performed then why don't you sue for damages instead of committing libel on here? Libel is a crime which I will pursue to the fullest extent of the law, which is probably why you didn't leave your name!

My name is Scot Moran and I continue to maintain ALL of my licenses in ALL states that have investigated my background to a greater extent than any internet search. You may contact any state's Department of Real Estate, Department of Insurance, Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending in which I hold licenses for a complete and accurate standing of Scot Moran. These agencies will only issue a license IF one has no lawsuits, filed bankruptcy, or has ANY criminal record or pending legal proceedings involving allegations of financial or criminal activity. I have NEVER been denied a license or had a license suspended.

I have had more than 16 complaints and lawsuits filed against me by people such as the ones posting comments on here. However, each one has been dismissed as allegations without merit resulting in a lot of bitter people. Each lawsuit and complaint has also been investigated by the state agency which was tasked with investigating such allegations and each one has been dismissed as baseless complaints without merit. In other words, these people simply wanted to threaten my reputation and hope for a settlement to avoid any damage to my reputation. They have lost every legal means for attempting to damage my credibility. Now they resort to online anonymous libelous statements in an attempt to defame me and damage my credibility.

You can be certain of one thing, I will pursue each and every one of these online libelous statements and pursue the offenders to the fullest extent of the law. It may not be today, but my day will come and I will seek the fullest civil relief available under the law.

I have already began seeking injunctive relief and petitioning the court for an order directing this site to release the ip addresses and identities of each of the offenders. This site will be here and these statements will remain as a record. So will I.

I may not catch you today. But rest assured I will find you. It's only a matter of time. I do indeed wish you well. I hope you win the lottery! I hope you achieve the greatest financial success possible. Because it is then you will be held accountable for the libel you committed on this site and I will seek my settlement! You do know that attorneys work for free these days and will receive their compensation AFTER the lawsuit is settled? Which means they will only take the case IF they can determine it has merit and will result in a successful outcome! Which is probably why you have not sued me! Meanwhile, I have several lined up at my door waiting for the opportunity to go after those who have posted libelous statements on this site.

My day will come!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Do your homework and background check

AUTHOR: ac - ()

Hello everyone,

I am letting everyone know if you are going to work  with Scot Moran or hire him, check out his reference and do back-ground check. Just like any employee would do if you where going to get hired. Do your home work,i  have work with him and done business with him. i wish him the best what he is doing in life now and future.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

No Laughing Matter!

AUTHOR: scotmoran - (United States of America)

First, I think you have all demonstrated what this site really is. You have no interest in "helping" anyone by your posts.

The fact is: When I refused to be extorted by you, you decided to vent your frustration and attempt to discredit me. You have no legal standing or any real valid complaint that would merit any legal action.

Second, your message doesn't even make sense: You say I skipped town and no one can find me, yet you say you found me in Texas.

The fact is: Anyone can find me by simply checking the state databases. I am publicly licensed in 42 states and every state has published my email, telephone number and address on their public websites. Anyone can "find" me without effort.

Third, you indicate that I have wronged you and somehow committed a crime, yet you want me to sue you for a civil matter so you can seek some sort of justice for my alleged crime against you.

The fact is: If I committed a crime, there would be a warrant for my arrest and I would not be able to renew my licenses, which I faithfully renew each year without incident. Your complaints have no legal merit whatsoever.

It is unfortunate that you think this tactic may work for you. Maybe someday you'll move past this and move forward with your lives. I already have years ago.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scot you are a joke

AUTHOR: Terron - (United States of America)

SCOT YOU SKIPED TOWN REMEMBER ,YOU COWARD. PLEASE BELIVE WHEN I FIND YOU THAT WILL HAPPEN YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SMART. IN A WAY , YOU ARE YOU CON SO MANY PEOPLE AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. I WOULD NOT FILE A CLAIM AGAINST FLAG, THAT WOULD ONE HURT JEFF THE BROKER YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO  HAVE YOUR NAME ON ANY PAPER WORK . BUT THERE IS A OVERWHELMING PAPER TRAIL THAT YOU STOLE AND CONED US ALL OUT OF MONEY.

JEFF WAS THE BROKER BUT YOU CONTROLLED ALL BANK ACCOUNTS AND TOOK ARE MONEY. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A CON. YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT YOU HAVE NO COMPLAINTS AGAINST YOU WELL YOU ANSWER ALL COMPLAINTS AND NO ONE CAN FIND YOU TO EVER SERVE YOU YOU DISAPPEAR LONG ENOUGH FOR ANY COPLAINTS TO GO AWAY. PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF YOU BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO FIGHT YOU.

LIKE THE OLD LINE GOES, TALK IS CHEAP UNTIL YOU HIRE A LAWYER OR SOMEONE THAT DROWNED YOU IN A LOT OF PAPER WORK, WELL I WANT YOU TO TAKE ME TO COURT YOU FIND A TIPPLE PAPER PUSHER THAT WILL DEFINED ME AND ALL OF US FROM FLAG WILL HAVE JUSTICE ONCE THEY SEE ME KICK YOUR a*s IN COURT YOU COWARD YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER I FOUND YOU IN TEXAS I WILL FIND YOU AGAIN LIKE I SAID I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU SCOT P MORAN. LIKE I SAID AFTER I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU'LL CHANGE YOUR NAME ONCE AGAIN. OH BY THE WAY I EMBRACE LAW SUITES SO STOP WITH YOUR THREATS AND TAKE ME TO COURT. YOU COWARD

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

More Libel!

AUTHOR: scotmoran - (United States of America)

WOW! Had sad that Jeff has enlisted others to attempt to discredit me as well. I am accessible by every database in every state where I hold licenses. My address and contact information is publicly available. And yet not a single claim has ever been brought against me.

If you had a claim against Flag Realty Group you should have filed it. But of course you would have had to prove with documentation that you were owed monies. Do you have proof that you were owed any money? Do you have any paperwork, like a contract or any verifiable proof? Why haven't you brought a claim? If you have a family of lawyers, why haven't they taken your case? Could it be that you have no case? That makes no sense at all. If I have wronged you, why haven't they come to your aid and filed a complaint for you?

It would appear that you are simply disgruntled, like Jeff, because the real estate market turned sour.

I would suggest you simply get along with your lives because the only thing you're doing on this site is putting yourselves at risk for libel.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

More Libel.

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOU

AUTHOR: Terron - (United States of America)

My name is Terron. hung my license with Flag Realty Group, LLC witch the broker was Jeff. Scot Moran RIPPED ME OFF FOR ABOUT seven to eight  thousand dollars.   along with other agents from the company that he formed and created that he coned Jeff into being the broker. Scot called all of the agents that were from Flag to meet him at the public library located at 19th ave and Union Hills to tell us that a  judgement had come against Scot   and they took all Flag's money from the bank. I told Scot that he could file something with the bank to get all the agents their money back. but he never did anything  to protect the agents, I mean why would he.  that money went to settle Scot's court cases. Scot my family are attorneys and I'm not scared of you. you are a coward you can file what ever you in court my uncle is prepared to paper fight you all the way. you will not get over on my uncle by filing a bunch of stuff and we will go away. You might have a lot of people fooled , not me it just takes someone to answer all your bullshit paper work. well now you have some one too bring whatever you want I'm ready to go to war . lets see if you do something credit card fraud is still in the statue of limitations. Your legal name was changed to Scot P Moran. you might have to change it again after this

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

FALSE ALLEGATIONS: Legal complaint to follow!

Jeff,

It is unfortunate that you have resorted to this tactic of false allegations and personal insults to attempt to discredit me. The courts are on my side and have not held me responsible for any wrong doing. Neither you nor your unidentified friend have mentioned any court which held me responsible for anything against you or your "friend".

You have no claim against me. You have not even filed a complaint in any court against me because you have no legal standing. Perhaps this is because even your own attorney will acknowledge you have no civil case against me either because I have caused you nor anyone else any harm and certainly did not violate any law which would warrant any criminal investigation. My licenses continue to renew in every state.

I hope someday you find a way to get past this and move on. As for me, I have been advised I have recourse against you for your false allegation for criminal activity. I will be filing my own complaint against you and will include a complaint to your state's licensing board.

Since you have no proof of "crimes committed" I suggest you spend some of your energy seeking competent legal counsel because you definitely have crossed the line in your post when you made a libelous statement. Furthermore, you indicated your intent to spread this false allegation if readers of this site would call you and you would share with them the "crimes" you claim I have committed.

I will hold you responsible for your statements and will file my complaint and post them here when filed. Perhaps then you will find a more constructive outlet for your anger than committing slander and libel against me. You will definitely be hearing from my attorney over your libelous statements published here on this site and your statements of your intent to slander me.

Good luck.

#9 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scot Moran: The Best Real Estate Agent!

AUTHOR: B. Olsen - (United States of America)

My name is Boyd Olson and I personally hired Scot Moran as a Real Estate Agent to conduct business on my behalf in the State of Arizona and after more than 20 years of dealing with incompetence in real estate agents, Scot Moran was the absolute best real estate agent I have ever worked with!

This complaint is typical of people who have had negative experiences with real estate and attempt to bring down their agent with them.

Scot Moran was personally responsible for the acquisition and disposition of 4 properties for myself and my business partners in Arizona. Each property was sold at a profit! After dealing with several other real estate brokers, none was able to accomplish what Scot Moran did in only a few short weeks.

I did attend his seminar and was skeptical at first. However, after performing my due diligence, we decided to go ahead and was very pleased with the outcome.

Arizona Department of Real Estate has Scot Moran listed in their database as not having a single disciplinary action against him. He has had numerous complaints filed at various times, just like the one posted here on this site, but after a thorough investigation by the governing real estate license agencies, each complaint is summarily dismissed as baseless allegations.

It is unfortunate that this person has decided to take his personal issues with Scot Moran to a public forum making false allegations. Scot Moran continues to be a valuable resource to those of us who have followed his advice and continue to do business with him to this day.

(Name and email address withheld in accordance with site policy)

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal to Allegations

To Whom It May Concern:

An allegation of illegal activity has been made on this site. I am Scot Moran, a licensed Real Estate practitioner in the State of Arizona. The State of Arizona has investigated allegations made of illegal activity and unethical practices and has dismissed all allegations as unfounded and without merit. Here is a copy of the latest report from the Arizona Department of Real Estate:

(214) 757-6434